Building & Site Lighting Upgrades
Windemuller has the experience, utility company and vendor relationships, the state-of-the-art design software, and the skilled on-site engineers you need to do a complete overhaul of your lighting system.
- Retro-fitting existing outdated T12 interior lighting to energy efficient T8 or T5 fluorescent lighting or LED lighting.
- Installation of lighting controls, including occupancy sensors, daylight harvesting, and lighting control systems.
- Retro-fitting exterior lighting from HID to LED.
- Working with the customer and the utility company to meet requirements for rebates.
Variable Frequency Drives
Windemuller offers installation of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) for HVAC systems (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) and pumps, in an effort save energy, reduce maintenance, and reduce expenses. With state-of-the-art programming software, calculators to determine energy and cost savings, and a knowledgeable onsite staff, Windemuller has the ability to to troubleshoot, design, maintain, and program your Variable Frequency system.
- Copper Ridge Boiler Pump Motors
- Manistee Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Filler Township, Manistee Michigan
- Mancelona Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Rolling Meadows Subdivision
Meet the Team Lead
Curtis joined the Windemuller team right out of high school in 2002 and now leads the Electrical Service department. Curtis enjoys the collaboration with his coworkers and customers, as well as, the culture and variety of work performed on a day-to-day basis.Curtis Moore Electrical Services Manager