LAN & WAN Auditing
Windemuller offers a LAN (Local Area Network) audit service to its customers.
Windemuller offers a WAN (Wide Area Network) audit service. Performance and consistency from site to site is imperative for today’s high bandwidth needs. Large files, Databases, and IP phone systems have stressed typical WAN’s in recent years.
The LAN audit includes many benefits:
- Comprehensive Accounting of all servers, workstations, printers, and network devices
- Security threat assessment including open ports, unpatched servers, active user accounts and weak passwords.
- SNMP logging and network performance testing will provide a baseline and show configuration errors.
- Application testing
The WAN audit includes many benefits:
- Test performance to ensure ISP is delivering the speed and latency promised
- Test consistency of the connection from all end points
- Test endpoints for security, open ports, DOS resistance, etc.
- Measure the amount of data going over the WAN, recommend bandwidth mitigation or improvements
Meet the Team Lead
Homer joined the industry in 2001 and now leads the IT department at Windemuller. Homer enjoys working with customers to understand their process and finding a technical solution that will help the customer run a more efficient business.Homer Campbell Senior IT Manager