PLC Design & Programming
With PLC (Programmable Logic Control) programming, Windemuller undertakes one of the biggest challenges in the manufacturing industry, working with nuanced attention to detail, development, and design in order to assure complete product safety, adaptability and functionality. We program most brands of PLCs in the process industries.
Windemuller is able to take a set of P&ID drawings as well as an operations narrative and quickly turn that into a functioning control system.
Equipment and Capabilities
- Various PLC Hardware with Allen Bradley and Opto22 being a specialty
- Custom Wonderware and Rockwell Automation RSView SCADA systems
- Custom .Net interfaces to Wonderware ArchestrA
- Historian and Alarming packages including customized packages
- Development of loop diagrams and installation drawings
- Commissioning, startup, and loop tuning services
- Virtualized server implementation
Meet the Team Lead
James started his career in the trades back in 1990 and has since moved his way up to the head of the Automation department. James enjoys visiting job sites and helping customers find unique solutions to their everyday challenges.James Foster Senior Automation Manager