PLC Design & Programming
With PLC (Programmable Logic Control) programming, Windemuller undertakes one of the biggest challenges in the manufacturing industry, working with nuanced attention to detail, development, and design in order to assure complete product safety and adaptability. We program most brands of PLC's in the process industries, and do so with a staff of programmers averaging 20 years of experience.
Windemuller is able to take a set of P&ID drawings as well as an operations narrative and quickly turn that into a functioning control system.
Equipment and Capabilities
- Various PLC Hardware with Allen Bradley and Opto22 being a specialty
- Custom Wonderware and Rockwell Automation RSView
- Custom .Net interfaces to Wonderware ArchestrA
- Historian and Alarming packages including customized packages
- Development of loop diagrams and installation drawings
- Commissioning, startup, and loop tuning services
- Server development using virtual machines
PLC Programming Projects